Wet Dog

The most fascinating thing happened to me today. I was bored and perusing various old forum haunts, and I fell across the Twilight Lexicon forums. After fighting with the password retrieval system, I managed to log back on and... lo and behold... the link to "my website" in my profile there was to this wonderful place! Ha! Big shock that I'd forgotten it ever existed, right?

Well, let's see... where do we start with the updates? I guess it's been nearly a year since I posted here (although, I must point out, I've done much better than Ethan has with his one--that's right, I counted--post. amateur. ;P )

I'm about 2 months away from graduating college, and about 4 months away from getting married, aaaaand then 4 months and a week away from attending the hopefully career-starting Publishing Institute. Honestly, even with the whole Korea trip and stuff, I don't think I've had a year so busy and full of exciting things. Luckily I'll be out of the house far before Christmas, so maybe I won't get stuck with writing the family letter this year. Haaa.

I've decided that I need to go out of the country again so that I can have some exciting adventures to write about, like I did in my Days in Daegu blog. There's just not that much going on right now... I feel so dull. I'll have to get back to this when it gets closer to the summer and all of it's thrilling events. I really need something to happen that I can take pictures of...

Er... of which I can take pictures. Sorry... sorry, everybody.

How's this for a picture post?:

I helped my mom give Duke a bath a little while ago. He spent the whole time giving himself soapy beards and then promptly licking them off. Gross. I was in charge of drying him off after mom was done with the washing and, although I had a towel all over him, he somehow managed to transfer most of his wetness onto my jeans. Thanks, Dukie. Thanks.

0 comments: