Layouts

After spending about an hour last night trying to find a layout that I liked for this shiny new blog, I determined that the best I could find was one of the simple choices that Blogger itself provides. How boring. Rest assured that I will seek out something more exciting soon. The possibilities are wide-spread, though, and I've found that there are two main options. One requires copying and pasting a code and filling in image tags and other info where needed. The other requires downloading a layout and then uploading it to Blogger, which sounds like it would be infinitely easier, but which is - in fact - not.

My problem with either is that I want to maintain a lot of the elements that Blogger already has, like the subtitle and such, and most of the simply copy/paste layouts don't have that. Urg.

...hey, heeeeey. I just heard the click of Ethan locking his door. I wonder what he's doing in there...

ANYway, I think I'm going to work on finding a good XML layout (the download/upload type), and hopefully along with an exciting new layout will come exciting new posts, because frankly... this whole thing has been quite boring.

0 comments: